1. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with the templates?
Build any website using the template in any way you like.
You may not:
Resell or redistribute templates (like we do).
Claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of content providing companies and individuals.
2. What is the difference between unique and non-unique purchase?
Non-exclusive purchase means that other people can buy the template you have chosen some time later.
Exclusive purchase guarantees that you are the last person to buy this template. After an exclusive purchase occurs the template is being permanently removed from the sales directory and will never be available to other customers again. Only you and people who bought the template before you will own it.
3. Is it reasonable to make unique purchase of template that was already purchased before?
Yes. Because there is very small chance that you will find the same design on the net. There are more than 3,000,000,000 webpages online now according to statistics on www.google.com.
4. I ordered a template but haven’t received the download information.
In this case please contact our Billing Department by phone: 1-917-477-0358 or by e-mail: [email protected].
5. What do I receive when I order a template from Adult-Templates.com?
After you complete the payment via our secure form, then you will receive a confirmation email with link(s) to download .zip(s). The .zip file(s) contain the following: PSD file(s), HTML file(s), fonts and advanced clipart library. You will need unzipping software to open the .zip archive. Windows users may visit www.HotScripts.com or www.WinZip.com. Mac users may visit www.StuffIt.com.
6. What are the advantages of purchasing a website template?
The major advantage is price: You get a high quality design for just $20-$50. You will not have to hire a web designer or external web design studio. Second advantage is time frame: It usually takes 5-15 days for a good designer to produce a web page of such quality.
7. In what formats are your templates available?
Website templates are available in Photoshop and HTML formats. Fonts are included with Photoshop file. In most templates HTML is compatible with Adobe® GoLive®, Macromedia Dreamweaver® and Microsoft Frontpage®.
8. What is Adobe® Photoshop® ?
Adobe® Photoshop® is the world’s most popular graphics editing package. You can find more info about Photoshop® and download a free trial version at Adobe website.
9. I cannot find the template I enjoyed.
This means that the template you liked has been sold for the exclusive price and will never again appear on our site according to our Terms and Conditions.
10. Can you make a custom template for me?
Yes, we can. Please visit www.templatetuning.com to place your request.
11. Do you provide any scripts with your templates or could you do some custom programming?
Sorry, we don’t deal with programming. We make the design only. Our templates do not include any additional scripts except the mouse rollover script.
12. What software do you recommend for making HTML?
We think that Macromedia Dreamweaver® is the best.
13. I am interested in the particular template but I am not sure about what I get with it as for pages. Is it only the main page or a set including subpages for different sections of my site?
If you have chosen any template you like, and wish to know what parts does the template include, just click “Preview”, and there in the “Sources Available” you will find all the information you need.
14. Can I resell your templates through my website earning commission?
Yes. Please go to our affilate program. Following the instructions will allow you to enrich your budget greatly!
15. Can I put low resolution thumbnails of templates on my website for my clients to choose designs?
Yes, of course.
16. Is it possible to use Adult templates for developing websites for my customers?
Yes. It is perfect for designers who want to offer their customers a high-quality design and also save time and money.
17. Is it possible for me to pay one price and have access to all downloads for a certain amount of time?
Sorry, we do not provide membership based services. But you can visit our partner www.ultravertex.com.
18. Is it possible to buy the particular image from the template?
No. According to our Terms and Conditions we never sell the images separately from templates (as well as the templates separately from the images).
19. Is the license a one-time fee payment?
Yes, the payment for your template is a one-time fee without any additional charges.
20. I would like to make payment by company check. Is that possible?
Sorry, no. We work only with 2Checkout Merchant Systems. We do not accept checks.
21. Is there any return policy? In case I decide I don’t like it after I’ve bought it?
No. Since we sell online products, we cannot control the future usage of our templates, that’s why according to our Terms and Conditions we do not do refunds.